What is a Privacy Threshold Analysis?
A Privacy Threshold Analysis is a review and examination of new project or when a project makes changes
- To collect new personal data
- To Use the personal data for a different reason
- To Reduce personal data
Or periodically (I.E., every three years).
The purpose of a Privacy Threshold Analysis is to
- Demonstrate that privacy has been considered during project review
- Provide a record of a privacy-sensitive system and how it meets (or does not meet) privacy requirements
- Demonstrate compliance with privacy laws and regulations